Why work with us?
As one of the leading furniture companies in Australia since 2006, Clickon Furniture focus on supplying a curated range of designer furniture & home-wares that are not readily available anywhere else in Australia. We pride ourselves on offering not only a diverse & large amount of products but also on our strong customer service skills. It is our aim to assist all customers with the highest regard and help them meet there designs dreams and visions. At Clickon, we believe we have a design and style solution for everyone and enjoying working alongside customers to reach an end result our customers are pleased with. Working with Clickon Furniture gives you insight into working in the fast pace furniture industry, dealing with customers as well as well as developing a strong set of administration skills. Clickon Furniture gives you a chance to explore the wonderful world of interior design and retail, working along side with dedicated team of young individuals who share the same passion as you.
Clickon is always looking for strong team members who are able to excel and work hard to progress into the many expanding roles and areas that we are looking to fulfill. So come join our team today by clicking Vacancy tab and see what exciting roles are available
Interior Stylist / Visual Merchandiser for Fitzroy
Clickon Furniture with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane seeks a full time Interior Stylist to be based in Fitzroy, Victoria.
An exciting opportunity exists for an outstanding Interior Stylist or Visual Merchandiser to join our team on a full time basis. We are looking for someone with a strong passion for interiors and a unique creative vision.
A suitable candidate will have a knowledge and love for, product design, styling, visual merchandising, and front window displays & concepts. You will be able to demonstrate a flexible and positive work attitude as well as having the ability to constantly bring fresh ideas & concepts to the company.
Candidates will also be required to have experience in furniture / retail or other customer focused environments.
Working in a busy environment your key duties will include:
- Organisation of furniture, decoration and display (new items are added to shop floor weekly)
- Styling consultations, home visits and e-decorating services.
- Concepting & managing seasonal photoshoots and creative campaigns.
- Developing & capturing content for social media
- Sales of furniture and home wares to walk in customers.
- Developing front window displays on a seasonal basis
- Implementing new product displays / visual merchandising concepts.
We're looking for candidates with:
- An ability to introduce fun and fresh ideas, plan and launch new ideas. Self motivated with a desire to achieve at higher than normal levels
- Strong understanding of retail business needs and focus on achievement of results
- Willingness to learn and progress within the Company
- High attention to detail and follow-up, professional manner
- Self motivated with a desire to achieve at higher than normal levels
- Executing and managing seasonal photoshoot
- Provide styling consultations in store, home visits and e-decorating services. Ability to close sales from styling consultations
Please note, this roles involves some retail work requirements: ie serving walk in customers, phone customers, sales follow up during busy periods.
We pride ourselves on creating a positive and happy creative environment that is supportive, exciting and fulfilling. We are looking for someone that can help us push the boundaries!
Please email cover letter and CV - Attention Harrison Wood (email@example.com) or apply online below.
Provide answers for the following questions to ensure we are the right fit.